65 pages a day.
Can I keep up my winning streak and complete my 20 Books of Summer challenge this year?
From now until 3 September I will be attempting to read my 20 Books of Summer. Why not join in with your own 20 (or 10, or 15!), read along with some of the books or just cheer me on as I try and get that dreaded 746 down by another 20 in just 3 months.
Here are my 20 books:
The Hunters by Claire Messud The Blue Tango by Eoin McNamee The Yellow Wallpaper by Christine Perkins Gilman
- No One Belongs Here More Than You by Miranda July
- Sundance Kids: How The Mavericks Took Over Holywood by James Mottram
Calf by Andrea Kleine
- A Goat’s Song by Dermot Healy
- Dead Stars by Bruce Wagner
- The London Train by Tessa Hadley
- Hateship, Friendship, Courtship, Loveship, Marriage by Alice Munro
- Gig: The Life and Times of a Rock Star Fantasist by Simon Armitage
- The Awakening by Kate Chopin
- The Surrendered by Chang-Rae Lee
- Bad Behaviour by Mary Gaitskill
- Half Blood Blues by Esi Edugyan
Norwegian Wood by Haruki Murakami
- Duplicate Keys by Jane Smiley
- Theft: A Love Story by Peter Carey
- Olive Kitteridge by Elizabeth Strout
- Housekeeping by Marilynne Robinson
Now, anyone who knows me, knows I am flexible with rules, so I may swap some books for something else during the course of the challenge and I will be keeping reviews short and sweet for the sake of my sanity!
If you are taking part, please link up your list of books to the Linky below. I look forward to seeing your choices!