55 pages a day.
Will this year finally be the year I complete my 20 Books of Summer challenge?
From now until 3 September I will be attempting to read my 20 Books of Summer. Why not join in with your own 20 (or 10, or 15!), read along with some of the books or just cheer me on as I try and get that dreaded 746 down by another 20 in just 3 months.
My 20 books are:
- Midwinter Break by Bernard MacLaverty
- Don’t Skip Out on Me by Willie Vlautin
- Clybourne Park by Bruce Norris
- Bad Behaviour by Mary Gaitskill
- The Red Parts By Maggie Nelson
- The Search by Geoff Dyer
- Inside the Dream Palace by Sheryl Tippins
- The Cold Cold Ground by Adrian McKinty
- Life: A User’s Manual by Georges Perec
- The Girls of Slender Means by Muriel Spark
- Dandelion Wine by Ray Bradbury
- The Lowland by Jhumpa Lahiri
- A Field Guide to Getting Lost by Rebecca Solnit
- A Thousand Mornings by Mary Oliver
- Seeing Red by Lina Meruane
- People Who Eat Darkness by Richard Lloyd Parry
- Hateship, Friendship, Courtship, Loveship, Marriage by Alice Munro
- The Peculiar Life of a Lonely Postman
Narcopolis by Jeet Thayil
- When I Hit You or A Portrait of the Writer as a Young Wife by Meena Kadasamy
Now, anyone who knows me, knows I am flexible with rules, so I may swap some books for something else during the course of the challenge and I will be keeping reviews short and sweet for the sake of my sanity!
Don’t forget to check out all the great blogs taking part, link up your list to the linky below and use the hashtag #20booksof summer
Happy Reading and Good Luck to All!
I am a 40 something book buying addict trying to reduce the backlog one book at a time!