Well, it’s been quite a week for us all I think!
- Novellas in November got off to a great start this week with Contemporary Novellas week. This week Rebecca will be hosting Non-Fiction Week to tie in with Non-Fiction November
- Jacqui from the brilliant JacquiWine’s Journal has started a novellas thread on Twitter. It’s brilliant. Get following!
- No Alibis Bookstore had a great deal on this week so I had to so some shopping. I mean, how could I resist? 🤣
- I want ALL of these Christmas decorations. Well, the Freddie Mercury one at least!
- We started watching Ozark last Sunday and are already half way through Season 2. What a rollercoaster of a show.
- It was my birthday yesterday and despite having to celebrate with family outdoors and socially distanced, I had a really lovely day and was spoiled with books, port, lots of love and a cake made by my girl 💙
- And finally, the news about the US election last night was the icing on my metaphorical cake!
So, what in your life deserves some praise this week? Let me know in the comments!
I am a 40 something book buying addict trying to reduce the backlog one book at a time!