- I managed to have a coffee with a good friend before everything closed up again for two weeks and it was nice to feel briefly normal!
- The brilliant Stephen Sexton, who I have raved about before on the blog, has only gone and won the Rooney Prize for Irish Literature 2020 for his first collection, If All the World and Love Were Young. The Rooney Prize is awarded for an outstanding body of work by an emerging Irish writer under 40 years of age. Delighted for him!
- Well, hello Gabriel…
- The Christmas Chronicles 2 is here! Who knew that Kurt Russell would make the best Santa?
- I’m in love with my new Daily Planner which I’m saving for 2021. Because things have to get better at some point don’t they?
- We put the tree up this weekend! It’s a bit earlier than usual, but I think we need to get the tinsel and lights out and try to celebrate! My Pacman Arcade decoration always takes pride of place 🙂
So, what in your life deserves some praise this week? Let me know in the comments!
I am a 40 something book buying addict trying to reduce the backlog one book at a time!