- Next week I have an eyebrow wax, a haircut and a Covid vaccine lined up! Things are looking brighter…
- On a similar note, the Cathedral Quarter Arts Festival in Belfast is back in September and I’ve booked tickets for Erland Cooper and Joan As Policewoman – live music, how amazing that would be!
- For the last five months I have been practically living in jeans and sweatshirts so in the hope that life is getting back to some kind of normality, I treated myself to a new dress…
- I’m going back to work on 10 May and to be honest, I’m looking forward to it.
- The online reaction to the new guest star in Line of Duty last week was hilarious. Let’s just say that the majority of the Northern Ireland audience were a little underwhelmed. And in other Line of Duty news, how cute are these?
- As the Oscars are tonight, this clip of Olivia Coleman discussing her Oscar win on the National Theatre’s Life in Stages series is really very sweet.
- Mr 746 Books and I took a trip to the Asian Supermarket in Belfast this week. It’s the only place I can get my favourite instant noodles and I bought 17 packs!
- Spent yesterday in our happy place. Campfires, rope swings and gorgeous walks. Can’t beat it.
- Taking some time for a little pampering this week and am loving this Sand & Sky Face Mask.
- Believe it or not, I have actually started planning my pile for 20 Books of Summer! It’s my favourite reading time of the year!
- This video of Tim Roth, Gary Oldman and Willem Dafoe walking in a Prada fashion show nearly ten years ago has brought me so much joy this week…
So, what in your life deserves some praise this week? Let me know in the comments!
I am a 40 something book buying addict trying to reduce the backlog one book at a time!